Thursday, December 11, 2014

A dream is a wish your heart makes!

At first, I was wondering whether we should post according to the 30 days challenge. However, I decided not to because I have mentioned that I am gonna talk bout my Australia Dream being shattered.

Well, as you all know, I was supposed to be planning for my further studies @ Perth Australia. I have things sorted out, given up my job of almost 4 years, getting ready to leave friends and family behind. The idea of leaving isn't that great, but the idea of starting new at another country is AWESOME. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, I have to put this dream aside.

After I resigned and after things that caused me to put my dream aside, I got lost. The last day of me serving my notice is approaching real soon. Frankly speaking, I have been feeling stressful for quite some time. Partly is because of job stress, another part, well, I've spent time wondering what am I going to do next. Current job is only me 2nd job and my experience so far, is mostly on media. I don't want to fall back in the same line again, as I already know I couldn't put up to the mountains of workload. I want to start new, that's the reason I want to leave my current job, but I am questioning myself, "what else can I do?" I supposed at our age, this is the fear we have to face, as all of us have some sort of commitment in life, we can't afford to stop having any income. I know I can't afford to keep getting back to the same question, I need to move on.

So TODAY!
I have sent out my Job Application to Singapore. Without "braining" it through, I just want to try my luck! Well, no Aussie, at least I can give SIN JI PO a try. I know whatever decision I made, I have full support from my friends and family.

So girls, wish me luck!

Even though how hard things get, I won't fall. But if I do, please catch me and push me back up, cause even I know, no matter how strong I can be, I do fall at times. Especially when I'm lost.

Much Love.


5 comments:

  1. i know u must be feeling really disappointed... but sin ji po is good ler... so near! And u can meet so many of our ex uni mates there! It's good to see u being tough and know where are you heading to. It's good that u dont hv to worry much bout the family. U can do it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY! After trying THREE times I can post this comment. KNS.
    Mek, You have our backs!
    There's a saying that goes "No fish, prawn also can!"
    Singapore although currency not as big as AU$, but still much bigger than Marisia... Plus the distance is so near, who knows we can go over for gathering? HAHA. Ada excuse to travel to see you. HEHE I wish you all the luck you need to get a job there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant we have your back... wth... sudah bodoh ni.

      Delete
    2. haha you salah dy... aussie and sin jia po similar currency... hhahahaha

      Delete
  3. Yeah, the girls are right, you have our back. Singapore is not bad, at least it's still nearer for us to meet u :)

    ReplyDelete