1. Rome and the Vatican City — Visiting Rome has always been a shared goal for my sis and I since we were young. Vatican City is in my list because it is the smallest nation/recognised independent state in the world, both in size and population... and it is inside Italy, and the only place on earth where you can put your feet on two different nations — one on Italy and another on Vatican! And the historical stuff in both Rome and Vatican are amazing!
2. Salzburg, Austria — This is also a dream since young... again, with my sis because we both love The Sound of Music film and really want to visit the place for ourselves.
3. Xinjiang, China — I never knew this place could be so green and beautiful until my sister went some months back.
4. England — For obvious reasons I love English!
5. Japan and South Korea are places I would willingly explore again and again and again. lol
0 comments:
Post a Comment