Jaime: Blog Challenge Day 1
Well, is only my post at the moment, so I'm trying to make this more happening. I've decided to do the 30-days blog challenge by NEN NEN HO.
Day 1: Write something basic bout yourself.
-I am a lazy person.
-I always have crazy fantasies bout all kinds of stuff (boys, wedding, what if I'm a Disney princess etc.)
-I love DISNEY.
-I love CARTOONS.
-I love ANIME.
-I love KPOP.
-I love to see manly man. (omahgawd)
well is not like you guys don't know me, but you know, just for the sake of posting. Anyway, I shall continue.
-I can express myself more by writing.
-My dream holiday is the backpacking honeymoon holiday.
-I love extreme sports.
-I turn into a girly girl when it comes to clowns and ghost.
-I can take any kinds of pain.
-I...
ok I'm lazy. I want to go back to concentrating at work now. buhbye.
Much Love.
0 comments:
Post a Comment