Thursday, December 11, 2014

Eunice: Day 1 - Basic things about me

Long story short, everything is in list style below:

♥ My name has a comma and a hyphen

♥ I am 159cm in my passport, but in reality, I am only 154.5cm (according to clinical reports)

♥ I can only read Chinese and type Chinese with the help if Pin Yin function. Don't bother asking me to write in Chinese because I can't hehe

♥ I have very low resistance to jokes. I find most things funny and am easily amused.

♥ I get irritated fast though. It is weird, I know.

♥ I used to HATE my eyes. Like really really really dislike them. Then I hated my nose. Now, I don't hate anything else about myself... except on days when I want to eat but my sensitive stomach doesn't allow me to.

♥ When my body is heaty, I bleed when I pass motion. HAHAHA YOU ALL DIDN'T KNOW LEHHHH.

♥ I don't hide my age or the year I was born in on Facebook.

♥ I used to think my parents love me less than my siblings. LOL!

♥ I have a dead skin parch at the sole of my right foot. Shall show u all and let you feel it if you want. Hahaha

♥ I work as subeditor but most of the time I don't really care about what I read. In short, I am not committed to my work... but when I do care, I will really subedit well.

♥ My brother has Aspergers Syndrome

♥My last relationship broke me inside out and ate all my confidence but I believe this was just a small part of my journey to happiness

♥ I think people learn to stand up and be more responsible for their actions when they fail. I used to be embarrass about my mistakes at work and in life. Now I believe they are tests to build me and to train me for worse days... If I cannot even handle my own problems now, how will I be able to help my family and kids next time?

♥ I am sick now. In office but sick because I got caught in the rain when I came to work. This has not changed since young... kena rain + no bath + air cond room = fever.

Hope you had a great time reading my crap. hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment