Sunday, December 14, 2014

Gabrielle - Day 2 : 10 Likes & Dislikes

Likes :
1) Being hug from behind
2) Scold & cursing in vulgar words XD
3) Yoga, but lazy to do it
4) To eat and sleep. Yea.... Sleep right after I eat...
5) To stalk ppl
6) My hair in color, just don't leave it black. Makes me ugly
7) To try out new restaurant & cafe
8) Electronic, lounge, pop, r&b, dance, jazz
9) Seafood
10) Knitted apparel



Dislikes
1) Being cheated/ ignore
2) Being call lala, coz I really don't think I fall under that category
3) Exotic food
4) Cockroach, snake, spider, serpent, cats etc
5) My freckles
6) Being late
7) Alcohol. If I really get drunk, that means I'm really not ok
8) People who is ego, selfish, look down on others
9) Nicholas & Faye Wong together T.T I feel sad for Cecilia
10) Pink. But I always end up buying things in Pink.


Posted on by mademoiselle gabrielle | No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment