Hahahahaha.... And i'm blogging while at dad's factory.
- I'm sure you guys know my very well.. Hence... i dont need to elaborate anymore.
- KTHXBAI
Hahahahaha.... I should tell something you guys dont know, yet.
- I always wanted to study abroad, but i cant due to family financial's status. And i do hope that at least i can have a chance to go working holiday. But still, i didnt do it. Why ? Because i'm worry about my family. We are all living under one roof but we seldom communicate. We dont talk to each other. Whenever we come back from outside, we just stay in our room. Except we go down for food. Younger sis might study abroad next year while younger bro by the following year. Hence, i will be the one staying to help parents. Elder bro & sis have they own family and financial to take k. I dont think i can help anything but i just afraid no one there to help when the 2 old ppl got problem.
- There were once we went to this usual place for dimsum. Suddenly dad drive across to the opposite site which freak me out! Younger bro n sis were checking on phone, mom cant recognize road and im the only one fully alert. We came to this restaurant quite frequent and dad wont forget the direction. He just laughed when this happened and im really scare.
- It has been more than half a year i didnt save money. Lol. I spent more than i earn. I wish to travel along whenever my friends ask me to, but i just cant.
- I have no money but i prefer to go western rather than asia countries now.
- My last relationship last for 5 years. The longest and the one that i feel we really really really have the same interest and like bff. He "was" my 6th bf.
- I had submit my registration at Lunch Actually. Hahahahahahaha..... but i hv no time to meet the consultant yet. So i havent meet any potential man yet.
- I'm kinda like marketing those thingy, but i have problem to talk to ppl. When im doing admin work, i wish to do more marketing works. And now i work as marketing communication, i just feel like going back to do paper work.
- I give up easily. And lost interest easily. But i also curious to many things
- I realize i have problem in expressing myself either verbally or by writing. Understanding also got problem. Hehehe...
- I love coffee, chocolate, paella, risotto, sausage, pork, nasi lemak, teh tarik, ginseng chicken, foie gras etc.
- Noodles vs Rice. I always go for latter.
- I have 2 business ideas in my mind which i wanted to do so badly. But, there are a group of ppl started the first one. Haih..... the 2nd one seems doesnt make money, but i think Malaysia still do not have this yet.
Is my post the longest one? Hahahahaha....
xoxo,
Gabrielle
0 comments:
Post a Comment