Annyeonghaseyo~~
I am typing this at 3am on Tuesday. Lol. I bet you're all sleeping like logs on your bed but here I am, wide awake in front of the laptop.
I listen to a lot of music like most of you too, but if I were to really really pin point which band, it would be CNBLUE.
I think it is a known fact for most of you, but CNBLUE is quite significant to me, not just because I like their music, but because they were "there" for me when I was going through a rough patch in my previous relationship. Haha!
I threw in a lot of my free time watching CNBLUE-related videos, shows, documentaries, concert videos etc just to kill whatever idle time I had back then. I had a lot of down time back then... I was never motivated, always lazy and always looking for excuses to not be positive.
And no matter how hard I searched, my life seemed to be shitty in every way back then. So, to prevent myself from brooding on my "shitty" life, I focused on K-pop and became obsessed with CNBLUE. It was both good and bad at the same time. The obsession took my focus away from being more negative, but it also made me crave for trips to Korea and to their concerts. I bought a lot of CNBLUE albums/posters/DVDs just to add to my collection... because they made me happy. You know, I could feel them, touch them and owned them. I felt like I had control. But the happiness didn't last. HAHA. I ended up wanting more and when I couldn't afford it, I became upset. It is a vicious cycle. LOL!
When I rearranged my goals and my life last year, it was really hard. To scrimp and save and to forbid myself from doing things I want to do. But now that things are more settled, I feel very happy. Happy not because I can be obsessed again, but happy that my life has found a whole new meaning and that I have other things to do that makes me equally happy.
I still love CNBLUE... and I would attend their concert again, because they are really good and enjoyable to watch. But I wouldn't feel upset nor angry if I cannot attend their concert or if I don't buy an album of theirs. :D
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment