Today, I woke up earlier than usual at 10.30am (please give me a round of applause!) because I had to go to Mont Kiara to fix the bicycle.
Went to Rodalink at Hartamas, then headed to 1 Mont Kiara Mall and bought handmade soaps for my ultra sensitive skin huhuhu.
Then it is off to work... very sien. Saturdays are the longest days. I start work earlier and leave office later than usual because of Sunday's newspapers. Now I am home, chilling in bed and waiting to fall asleep. haha
I sometimes really do miss working at normal hours like everyone else. It would make plans easier ... but working in the evenings and on weekends and public holidays also has its perks. I get to claim OT, paid more for work on PH, and I don't have to get stuck in jam on the way to work. Also that I can have the morning on weekdays to run errands at Post office/banks/ etc.
0 comments:
Post a Comment