美 - 美丽
珍 - 爸爸要他的3个女儿做王,很自然的我们3姐妹的名字就叫。。。美玲、美珍、美琪
爸爸。。你很懒嘢!!生气!!
And I keep changing my nickname since young.
First was Janice (same as nen nen' sister) - Mom got it frm telephone book =.= I likes it, this was when I were in primary school.
Then, Twins from Hong Kong is very popular during my secondary school days. So change my name to Gillian. And since my dad doing embroidery, changing the school name tag definitely is not a problem for me. Sometimes I use Mei Chin, and change to Gillian when I like. Hahaha...
And then I change to Nikki from form 4 until my first job. I were in land banking and most of the clients are at least 40 years old and above. Manager said my name is too childish, which I don't really like my name too. So I have to choose among : Natalie, Rachel and Gabrielle. 3 of the names that I like. No other reason, just feel it's a beautiful name.
In the end, I choose Gabrielle.
I like it end with "elle".
Weird hor? Hahaha....
But I no longer use this name in my company.
The assistant pandai-pandai go print out my name card on my first day at work. Imagine how efficient is that. And I hate it..... -.- it's quite troublesome to change it now as most of ppl I met calling me Mei Chin. Haih..... Sien diao!!!!
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment