Monday, December 15, 2014

Jaime: Day 2 & 3 & 4

Because I did not posted all these, I shall post it sekali gus!

10 Likes & Dislikes

LIKES
1. Disney
2. Roll on bed - if can, whole day!
3. Reading - those similar to fairy tales or thriller (i know, is kinda like heaven and earth combo, but is me being me)
4. Creepy crawlies that most of you hate.
5. Sing in the car.
6. Spend time with Michael Tan. (which is harder these days, that's why I appreciate them more, even though is just lying on the bed and do nothing)
7. Drinking. (lately alcohol is the thang~ maybe because of the ppl i mix haha)
8. Writing apparently.
9. Drawing randomly.
10. Beach. not bitch, but beach. =D

DISLIKES
1. Stupid control freak that loves controlling people's life. (Putting this at no.1 cause I'm looking at one now. ugh)
2. Stupid people that don't do their work. (I know I'm not good at my work, but still, if you're worst than me, means you're really bad... just plain lazy. Imagine, more lazy than a lazy person. HOW BAD IS THAT!)
3. Paper cut.
4. Beer. Too full.
5. Don't like to talk in public, If can, I rather sit and listen than talk.
6. Don't like to make phone calls to stranger.
7. Insomnia.
8. People that think that loving disney, cartoons and stuff is CHILDISH.
9. Arguments.
10. Being too complicated.

MY DAY
I would like to talk bout my day yesterday instead, cause more happening.

Woke up at 11am plus, and mom wants to eat har mee, so me and sis in law bawak her go and eat, even though I don't eat har mee. HAHA Then, we went home, get ready and go out to TGV Wangsa Walk with the two kids, to meet PADDINGTON BEAR and watch PADDINGTON BEAR. Well, Malaysia event, never on time! Paddington bear did not appear at 3pm, instead TGV Popcorn and Drink mascot appear. Scare the shit out of the kids. Ended up got Anastasia to take photo with popcorn and drinks. Then almost 4pm, Paddington Bear appears, and still, scare the shit out of the kids. I sort of force Anastasia to take picture with the bear.... and....


THIS HAPPENS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So, bout the movie, is worth the watch, but I didn't get to watch peacefully, cause Anastasia making a fuss the whole way. Might want to watch it again, cause the movie is nice, even though I miss out some parts, I still think it's nice. 

Then, after the movie, I got so tired, I just stayed in my room the whole night, catching up with anime and watch TV series that I downloaded. *teehee* 

Meaning Behind My Name

Easiest way to show this:- 

I think my mom chose this name because is pretty and it starts with a "J". haha!

Much Love. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment