Sunday, December 14, 2014

Eunice: Day 2 — 10 likes and dislikes

Yowzaaaa... Bear with me dearies while I go through the list. hehehe

Likes

1. Books. From the physical look of a book to its smell. I love the smell of new books. It is an addiction!

2. Egg. Haha. All sorts of egg. Steamed, fried, hard boiled, soft boiled. Chicken, duck, quail. Yums.

3. Korean food. This is not because I am in love with Korea or I gila K-Pop. It really is because I like how Korean food has a lot of greens and are generally pretty healthy.  They taste quite similar to Chinese in a sense that most meat are marinated before they are cooked.

4. South Korea. The country is beautiful... so is the culture. haha

5. CNBLUE no need to explain la this one. hahaha

6. Having alone time on off days — I never thought I would enjoy being alone by myself, but I do now. Not all the time, but most of the time on my free days I actually prefer to spend time with myself, doing things for myself and focusing on myself. It is really refreshing.

7. Home. I like to be at home in Pontian. When I am home, I can be myself, be lazy and roll around and sleep whole day. I also get to spend time with my family and dog!

8. Uniqlo. I am a HUGE Uniqlo fan... I also don't really know why but it has become a routine for me to go on their website every Thursday or Friday to check what is on offer for the week. hahaha! Cheapskate, I know!

9. The fact that I can drive now. I think it gives me a lot of courage to overcome the fear of driving, something which I last did when I was 18. lol! For 10 years I didn't drive until I was forced to last year. Then after my accident I stopped driving for about a month or two... and I decided I had to drive again and not let the fear grow. But there is still one thing I cannot do, which is to make the same turning into a shoplot area, the same turn that caused the accident. lol. Whenever I drive past the area, I still get goosebumps.

10. To be able to pangsai everyday. The feeling of releasing your dump is heavenly to me. Honest. I am not saying this to sound funny but I always feel happy when I am on the toilet bowl. It is also the place where I spend alone time with myself when I am stressed out. I somehow am always able to find solutions or enlightenment when I am in the toilet. It has become my thinking room. haha

Dislikes

1. Parents who doesn't take care of their kids. Especially those that walk around malls and leave their kids running around the aisle or corridor. It is also because of this reason that I avoid visiting Ikea on weekends. The kids annoy me.

2. Politics. Hah! The irony of it all is that I am working for a pro-Govt newspaper that runs political news every single day. I also don't like office politics, but that is normal since nobody likes that.

3. Mouth ulcers. I have two right now and they hurt like mad. And they make my mouth a bit swollen and that caused water to drip out of my mouth if I drink too fast or too big a mouthful...ishhh!

4. The long journey home. I seriously think it is a waste of time to go home by car or bus because I spend almost 10 hours on the round on a return trip. I always try to buy cheap air tickets so I can fly home. Now I am hoping the Bullet train project will complete soon so I can take the train home instead.

5. Dishonest people.

6. People who impose their opinions and ideas on others... be it regarding religion or not. I don't like it when people tell me that the way I live is "wrong". I appreciate advice and criticisms, but not when people tell me things like staying together before marriage is going to devoid me of God's blessings, or how I should or must get married asap ...

7. People with no empathy and compassion... surprisingly this is always the reason Kevin and I argue. Because we disagree on things... like how I sometimes feel he is too much of a perfectionist and expects people to be as efficient as he is. I, on the other hand, would always give people the benefit of the doubt, and try to understand that maybe they have their own problems that's why they can't do certain things as well as others.

8. I can't really think of anythibng else hahaha  so here it ends!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment