Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Day

My day started with punching and sweating... I actually enjoy it very much. That's why I asked you guys whether you will support me one day if I do finally decided to join MMA.

Tell you a secret... My mom actually says ok to it. Hahaha...

Since I am talking bout my interests now, there is another thing that I want to do so badly but because I do not get any support in this yet, so I am putting it on a pause...

I REALLY WANT A TATTOO...
Do i get any support in this?

Okay, continue bout my day, I spent the whole afternoon at home, facebook, youtube, anime... Super relaxing..

Now I am blogging in the car, while waiting for my now a lil drunk dad. Hehe...

Thinking what should I do when I am home later.. Maybe a movie with my dearest sis in law...

Anyways, just wanna share my day. Even if it is boring, I still enjoy it.. cause I am doing what I love.

Much Love to my lovelies cause I miss our times together more after ah biaoz made our old picture float up...

0 comments:

Post a Comment