Sunday, December 14, 2014

Carmen: 10 Likes & Dislikes

Hi hi, I have actually forgotten I have a mission to accomplish until Jaime mentioned it this morning xD  Alright, so here you go about things I like and dislike the most:

Likes
1. Well, like all of you know, I can't resist food, so my diet plan has never been succeeded. Haih~
2. I love to travel but I can't until the wedding is done and maybe still have to wait a while more because of the amount of money we spent on the wedding as well as the house.. 
3. I love to read especially Thriller, Mystery and Horror. My all time favorite are James Patterson and Stephen King..
4.  I love to cook but I hate the clean up later on..so I rather not cook most of the time unless I have given no choice..
5. I love kids but I am having doubts to whether have one or not..
6. I can't live without music but no JPOP or KPOP for me.. 
7. I am addicted to Bubble Witch Saga 2 recently 
8. I absolutely love coffee and I will get moody if I didn't get a cuppa everyday.let's call me an addict..
9. I am in love with Eason Chan deeply and please do not comment further..
10. I like being called by my nickname rather than my actual name 


Dislikes
1. I am afraid of insects / animals with either too many legs, or with no legs @@ don't ask me what are those.. 
2. Absolutely dislike people who have no sense of urgency 
3. No bitches and bastards allow..I know I am mean but who cares..
4. I dislike doing housework but too bad I do not have the $$ to hire a maid..so, I still need to commit..
 
*I can't think of anything else I dislike so I think that's about it for the moment xD

Good night girls.  


With Love 



0 comments:

Post a Comment