Thursday, December 11, 2014

Carmen: 1st Day

Well, I am posting this blog in Malacca now with a stomach full of food. 

I have accepted this challenge given by Eunice and I am more than happy to contribute to this. xD 

Ok, here's about myself:

-I am a practical person
-I do not believe in fairy tales
-I love food, books, movies and travelling 
-Currently I am in to the series called The Maze Runner and got addicted to it
-I am in love with my baby Meagan and getting stronger day by day
-I can't leave without chili 
-I can't wait to see my darlings
-I have no motivations to work and practically dragging myself to start work everyday..haih (we shall talk more about this in my next post)

I think you girls should know a lot about me and I am getting lazy now. Let's wait for the next post and we shall chat more. Chiao! 


With Love 


Posted on by Unknown | 1 comment

1 comment: